Eindhoven, Países Bajos –
Did you ever think to start working with this incredible tool in your classes or sessions?
Or are you already using the BackMitra® and you want to learn more?
This is your chance to do so and at the same time become a certified BackMitra® trainer!
During this course you will learn
– How to safely integrate the BackMitra® in your classes / sessions.
– Anatomy applied to the functioning of the BackMitra®.
– Restorative exercises.
– How to improve your student’s / client’s spinal flexibility and posture.
– To prevent sport injuries by restoring mobility in neck, shoulders and back.
– To address conditions like Kyphosis, Forward Head Posture / Text Neck and Sway Back Posture.
– How to prevent back and neck hernia.
– To improve breathing patterns to calm the overly-active and activate those with low energy.
When, Where, What, Who?
Date and time: March 17, 2018 – 10.00 to 18.00
Place: Body Basics Well-being, Brussellaan 7-01, 5628 TA Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Trainer: Guy Hamaekers
• FREE trainer starters pack containing 10 BackMitras + 1 BackMitra Pillow
• A delicious 100% vegetarian lunch
• Course binder covering all topics
• BackMitra® Trainer Certificate – Level 1
• Access to the BackMitra® Trainers facebook group and BackMitra® community page
More info and booking: http://backmitra.com/backmitra-trainer-certification-course-level-1